Saturday, March 28, 2015

Singin' Saturday: Summertime Record-Yuki Yucky

Hi All! Long time no talk! I am currently in my last year of college and am entering into my busies term (AKA thesis writing hell) but will be graduating in September so I will have much more time to post and read! Can't wait to see y'all then~

Title: Summertime Record (Piano Version)
Artist: Yuki Yucky
Langauge: Japanese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I love this song so much and Yuki Yucky's piano version is absolutely gorgeous. The original is a vocaloid song and is part of the Kagerou Project which is about teenagers with supernatural abilities.

Her voice is absolutely gorgeous and I have spent many hours listening to this song while doing homework.

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D